International tax

Working, trading and investing cross-border are now facts of everyday life. We provide specialist international tax advice on the complexities you may encounter.

Our international support is strengthened by BKL’s membership of AGN, a worldwide association of independent accounting, tax and advisory businesses. This enables us to build connections with fellow professionals overseas to ensure we can meet your cross-border requirements.

David Simpson

Partner, International Tax

T +44 (0)20 8922 9275
E david.simpson@bkl.co.uk

View Profile

    My enquiry is regarding:

    Name: (required)

    Company name:



    Email: (required)

    How did you hear about us?

    If 'Other', please tell us more:

    Please provide further details of your enquiry:

    To protect this form from SPAM requests, please enter the text shown.


    * By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

    Bringing depth of expertise to clients abroad

    Our expert international tax advice service includes guidance on:

    • Inward investment – we understand the issues and concerns facing inward-investing companies of all sizes, from startups to international groups. Our advice includes tax planning and structuring.
    • Outward investment – helping clients with ambitions to expand internationally by advising them on structuring.
    • Cross-border mergers & acquisitions – another specialist area where we can provide tax structuring advice.
    • Trading with foreign jurisdictions – advice on the local requirements, from sales tax and duties to identifying and managing any withholding taxes.
    • Planning using offshore trusts and companies – with support from our experienced trust specialists.
    • International mobility – Many of our clients enjoy living and working in more than one country; others look to enter or leave the UK permanently. Secondments and moves to the UK are two areas where expert professional advice can enable you to take advantage of significant tax breaks.

    We provide bespoke, flexible international tax advice for individuals, that addresses your situation and its specific tax implications. This includes our complete UK tax service to non-resident and non-domiciled individuals.

    By approaching us in advance of any changes to your status, we can help to put appropriate planning in place.

    For more information or help from one of our international tax specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.

    You can also find out more about our services to international clients.