Bringing depth of expertise to clients abroad
Our expert guidance on international tax includes:
- Inward investment – we understand the issues and concerns facing inward-investing companies of all sizes, from startups to international groups. Our advice includes tax planning and structuring.
- Outward investment – helping clients with ambitions to expand internationally by advising them on structuring.
- Cross-border mergers & acquisitions – another specialist area where we can provide tax structuring advice.
- Trading with foreign jurisdictions – advice on the local requirements, from sales tax and duties to identifying and managing any withholding taxes.
- Planning using offshore trusts and companies – with support from our experienced trust specialists.
- International mobility – Many of our clients enjoy living and working in more than one country; others look to enter or leave the UK permanently. Secondments and moves to the UK are two areas where expert professional advice can enable you to take advantage of significant tax breaks.
We provide a bespoke, flexible service that addresses your situation and its specific tax implications. This includes our complete UK tax service to non-resident and non-domiciled individuals.
By approaching us in advance of any changes to your status, we can help to put appropriate planning in place.
For more information or help from one of our tax specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.
You can also find out more about our services to international clients here.