Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
If you need a specialist audit or assurance over particular areas of your business, we can help.
We can provide you with:
- Internal audits – a review of internal procedures and controls at transactional level, for management who want an ongoing check on how things are running
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) audits – specific statutory reports in various forms as required by the FCA in connection with client money
- Grant audits – for grant recipients who need to demonstrate that funds have been spent in line with the conditions of the grant
- Audit of completion accounts – for agreeing the value of assets and liabilities of a business, company or division at the point of it being bought or sold
- Solicitor Accounts Rules (SAR) audits – a specific statutory review for solicitors who hold money on behalf of their clients
- Travel Agent ABTA audit – a specific statutory review for travel agents who hold money on behalf of their customers
- Audits of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – a specific statutory review for chartered surveyors who hold money on behalf of their clients
- Rental audits – for tenants and landlords in turnover-related rental agreements who need an independent report to confirm the relevant trading activity
- Service charge audits – for tenants of leasehold properties who want assurance that their service charge payments are being correctly expended
For more information or help from one of our audit specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.