We advise the owners of limited companies, partnerships, limited partnerships, LLPs and sole traders across many industries.
Our tax specialists can minimise your overall personal and business tax exposure by planning them together, rather than in isolation. This significantly reduces the risk of future tax problems with HMRC.
Your tax planning and preparation will be handled efficiently and cost-effectively at BKL because we’ll work closely with our colleagues in the audit, accounts preparation and corporate finance teams.
Tax compliance, planning and investigation services
We will design and implement tax-efficient structures and prepare tax returns for you so that you are fully compliant with HMRC’s requirements – but not paying more tax than you need to pay.
BKL can provide the tax advice that you need when you need it:
When you are setting up and running your business:
- Planning for tax-efficient extraction of profits
- Choosing the right business structure – sole trader, partnership or company
- Structuring the ownership of business tax-efficiently – personal, family or trust
- Maximising tax reliefs
When you are growing or restructuring your business:
- Company reorganisations
- Opening new subsidiaries or branches in the UK or abroad
- Admitting key employees to your partnership
- Partnership disputes
When you employ permanent staff or contractors:
- Tax services for employers
- Tax-efficient employee incentives
- Share options and incentives
When you are investing in or for your business:
- Optimising capital allowance claims
- R&D tax relief
- The Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
When you are selling your business:
- tax mitigation on business sales
- entrepreneurs’ relief
If you have a problem with HMRC:
For more information or help from one of our tax specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.