Our service is designed for busy people. We’ll help you to think through your finances and make significant improvements without taking up a lot of your time.
After analysing your requirements, we’ll source the right financial products for you at the best price. We know the market and have strong relationships with providers across all product areas.
We’ll take care of the application process and all the paperwork for you. If appropriate, we’ll contact you at renewal time and we can even liaise with your other professional advisers.
Improving your financial health
We can help you get the most out of your money by undertaking financial reviews and planning to clarify where you are now and analyse how you can get where you want to be.
- changes in your personal circumstances since our last review
- your immediate wants and needs
- your overall financial situation so we can identify ways to add value or make savings
- your wider concerns and long-term objectives.
We can arrange a financial product or investment (execution-only deals) in response to your specific instructions.
Making you better off now
You may be able to reduce your monthly outgoings without making any lifestyle changes.
We can review your:
- mortgage1– assessing whether you have the best interest rates
- debts – assessing whether you have the best structure and interest rates
- existing financial products – assessing the suitability of your insurance & protection policies against your current needs and looking for cheaper alternatives
- budget – analysing your spending to identify costs that are no longer adding value
- tax strategies – scrutinising your tax structures to make sure they remain tax efficient.
Or we could help you to generate cash by:
- releasing equity on your property – through re-mortgaging1.
Minimising the impact if things go wrong
If life takes a turn for the worse, you’ll need money to cover bills and look after yourself and your family.
We can help you minimise the financial effects of life’s difficulties by arranging:
- protection– income protection, relevant life plans (RLP), life cover, critical illness, private medical insurance and long-term care insurance
- insurance – accident, sickness & unemployment policies and buildings & contents insurance.
Preparing for your long-term future
You’ll enjoy your later years more if your financial situation is comfortable.
We can help you prepare for your retirement by offering:
- retirement planning2 – identifying the opportunities and threats created by changes to pensions legislation
- long-term investments2 – sourcing & managing investment products that will provide you with an attractive return after an in-depth discussion about your attitude to risk and your capacity for loss
- planning for long-term care2 – structuring your finances through investments and trusts to provide you with the most choice; most advantageous if undertaken while you are still fit and healthy.
We can also help you to pass as much as possible of your wealth to your loved ones after your death with:
- estate & inheritance tax planning – helping you minimise the impact of tax on your estate.
Financial planning for your business
You can improve the finances of your business, co-owners and employees through robust planning.
We’ll analyse your current financial products and identify ways to increase your income, improve your benefits or reduce your costs by considering:
- financing, including commercial mortgages1– sourcing loans and mortgages at the most competitive interest rates
- protection– policies to protect key personnel or business loans tax planning – the short and long-term tax efficiency of your finances
- employee benefits2– arranging workplace pensions, including assisting firms to comply with the Government’s new compulsory auto-enrolment legislation
- private medical insurance – tailoring your cover so that you have exactly what you need but no unnecessary costs
- investments2– sourcing & managing investment products that aim to provide you with an attractive return after an in-depth discussion about your attitude to risk and your capacity for loss.
How we’ll look after you and your money
You’ll receive a meticulous service from our team of independent financial advisers.
We’ll analyse all the risks you face and make sure you understand them. Then, we search the entire market for the ‘best in class’ financial products which are appropriate for you.
When we recommend investments, we’ll also consider opportunities to minimise your capital gains and inheritance tax liabilities. We’ll ensure you have sufficient capital for your short-term needs and can ride out any downturn in investment performance.
And, of course, we’ll take care of your financial paperwork and keep your other professional advisers updated.
For more information or help from one of our wealth management specialists, please contact us using the enquiry form below.
¹ Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You need to check that a mortgage will meet your needs if you want to move or sell your property or you want your family to inherit it. If you are in any doubt, seek independent advice.
These are lifetime mortgages. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
2 You should be aware that the value of an investment can fall as well as rise and that investors may not get back the amount they invested. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice, commercial mortgages or debt counselling.
The information contained within this communication does not constitute financial advice and is provided for general information purposes only. BKL Wealth Management shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the content of this communication.
All wealth management, investment, protection and mortgage advice will be provided by our affiliated FCA registered companies: BKL Wealth Management Limited and Integral Private Finance Services Limited.
BKL Wealth Management Limited is an appointed representative of Vintage Wealth Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 593380.
Integral Private Finance Services Ltd is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, Registered in England 5372217. Wakefield House, Aspect Park, Pipers Way, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 1SA. Intrinsic Financial Services is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.