Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Legal information and disclaimer
- The information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP, BKL Audit LLP or BKL Probate LLP for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
- Furthermore, this website contains links to external sources of information which we believe you will find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
- BKL Audit LLP, Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors, is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, under number OC434709. Registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C008891497. Registered office: 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW, where a list of members of the LLP is available.
- Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP, Chartered Accountants, is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales. Regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Registered in England and Wales No OC303950. Registered office: 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW, where a list of members of the LLP is available.
- BKL Probate LLP is licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry out the reserved legal activity of non-contentious probate in England and Wales.
- Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
- BKL is a business name used by Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP, BKL Audit LLP and BKL Probate LLP.
- Emails you receive from Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP or BKL Audit LLP or BKL Probate LLP and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
- Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on the website bkl.co.uk is held by Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP and/or BKL Audit LLP and/or BKL Probate LLP, and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. All rights reserved. BKL and BrassTax are registered trademarks.
- UNITED STATES CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the United States Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in any communication you receive from us (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed therein.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.