Ensuring your employees are paid correctly and on time has always been important and is one of the many demands of running a business.
Over recent years, changes to legislation have added to the burden on business and this has increased with the introduction of auto enrolment.
Outsourcing your payroll to BKL will help you save money, lower the administrative hassle and mitigate risk from costly mistakes. You will receive a dedicated payroll contact who is familiar with your type of business and on top of the latest legislation.
To ensure you receive the best possible service, our payroll team works closely with other departments, including HR, tax and wealth planning. Our expertise and experience will take payroll off your mind and give you more time to develop your business.
Our payroll services
- Security – keeping your confidential data safe
- Reporting – month end and payroll summaries
- Dealing with HMRC – including requirements for submitting PAYE liabilities
- Automatic calculations – PAYE and National Insurance
- P45 and P60 forms – generating essential documents when you need them
- Payslips – sent electronically via secure individual portals
Our auto enrolment services
- Eligibility assessment – assess the workforce for eligible, non-eligible and entitled workers
- Pensions management – calculate pension contributions and creating a pension file
- Essential communication – handle communications to employees with a suite of approved letters
To find out more about the apprenticeship levy introduced in April 2017, and how it affects UK employers’ pay bills, read our apprenticeship levy 2017/18 briefing.
For more information about our payroll and outsourcing team can can help you, please contact us using our enquiry form.