Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Ensuring your employees are paid correctly and on time has always been important and is one of the many demands of running a business.
Over recent years, changes to legislation have added to the burden on business and this has increased with the introduction of auto enrolment.
By taking care of your payroll, BKL can help you save money, lower the administrative hassle and mitigate risk from costly mistakes. You will receive a dedicated payroll contact who is familiar with your type of business and on top of the latest legislation.
To ensure you receive the best possible service, our managed payroll services team works closely with other departments including HR, tax and the pension specialists in our associated company BKL Wealth Management. Our combined expertise and experience will take payroll off your mind and give you more time to develop your business.
Payroll and auto enrolment services from BKL
- Security – keeping your confidential data safe
- Reporting – informative, regular payroll summaries
- Dealing with HMRC – including requirements for submitting PAYE liabilities
- Automatic calculations – PAYE and National Insurance
- P45 and P60 forms – generating essential documents when you need them
- Payslips – sent electronically via secure individual portals
- Auto enrolment eligibility – assessing the workforce for eligible, non-eligible and entitled workers
- Pension contributions – calculating pension contributions and creating a pension file
- Bacs approved bureau – processing Bacs payments to your employees & HMRC on your behalf
Pension services from BKL Wealth Management
- Setting up your pension scheme
- Handling all compliance matters as required
- Uploading files to your pension provider
- Helping with queries from you and employees
To find out more about the apprenticeship levy introduced in April 2017, and how it affects UK employers’ pay bills, read our apprenticeship levy briefing.
Our managed payroll services are available through BKL Advance, our specialist selection of business support services for growing businesses.
For more information about our managed payroll and wealth management teams can help you, please contact us using our enquiry form.
BKL Wealth Management Ltd is an appointed representative of Vintage Wealth Management Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 593380. Incorporated in England and Wales. Company number 08375209.