Human resources services
The HR consultancy support that you need, when you need it
You may feel pulled in multiple directions at once when it comes to managing your people.
On one hand, you need to develop your people in order to achieve your strategic objectives and financial targets. On the other hand, you’re restricted by ever-increasing legislation and red tape, meaning an ill-advised move can be costly.
Plus you’re running a business – so you have to keep an eye on costs and take tough action in difficult situations, like disputes. It’s a tricky balancing act.
You’ll get the support you need from our specialist HR consultants.
We provide HR services to:
- Small owner-managed and family businesses who don’t have an HR manager
- Medium and large companies whose management and HR teams need specialist, additional or independent advice
We also support:
- Solicitors and barristers who need an HR specialist to:
- conduct investigations and disciplinary grievance meetings
- assist in consultation meetings for redundancies
- mediate commercial and employment disputes
- Other professional services firms who need support in providing HR services to their clients
You may not have expected to find HR consultants at an accountancy practice. But we think it’s important to help you look after your people as well as your finances.
It’s part of the BKL mindset to make sure you are covered from all angles.
For more information or help from one of our human resource consultants, please contact us using our enquiry form.