This is a niche area with a number of interesting (but complex) tax and accounting issues.
Our specialist team has expertise in the issues that are important to you, including:
- Planning to be in the best possible position to obtain Entrepreneurs’ Relief when building up a serviced office business model for sale
- associated with providing office space from landlord head leases
- Ensuring capital allowance claims are maximised
- Considering options in relation to saving Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Advising on the taxation and accounting implications of rent-free periods, lease premia, reverse premia, surrender premia, contributions from landlords or tenants for works to the property etc
- Helping you set up efficient systems to run the serviced offices
- Bank covenant reporting
For more information or help from one of our property and construction specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.