If you sell directly into the retail trade, a range of issues can make it harder for you to capture the value of your hard work. These include:
- Management remuneration and incentivisation
- Joint venture structuring
- Supporting acquisitions and disposals
- Property transactions
- Farming structures and involvement with landowners
- Grant awards, including knowledge of producer organisations
Our experience of working with fresh produce and large pig producers – many of them founded by notable entrepreneurs – will enable us to tackle these issues and structure your business appropriately. We will examine your management teams and their family succession, making sure they work well too.
Whilst each farm is different, our knowledge of the sector means we can assess the commercial metrics of most arable and livestock operations. We tailor our accounts to focus on this.
For more information or help from one of our farms and estates specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.