Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Supportive and proficient specialist in education audits
T +44 (0)20 8922 9271
Seyi takes pride in being a trusted all-round support for academies and other clients.
Working closely with colleagues, he ensures that clients receive a personalised service and benefit from the team’s leading expertise.
Seyi’s specialist knowledge for education, charity and not-for-profit clients includes:
- Academy Trust Handbook (ATH)
- Academies Accounts Direction (AAD)
- Charities SORP and Audit Standards
Seyi’s expertise also covers:
- Solicitors – SRA Accounts Rules, systems and controls
- Service organisations, manufacturing and financial services – audit and assurance, regulation, and compliance including anti-money laundering
Seyi is also a CISA-qualified IT auditor.
Seyi’s accounting and auditing career has included time at Big Four firms in Nigeria and the UK. After joining Landau Baker in 2022, he became part of the widerBKL team when our two firms merged in 2023.
Charity and football
As well as his work with charity clients, Seyi enjoys supporting charities outside work too. He also likes reading, travelling and watching football.