Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Adviser for people who own and run private businesses
T +44 (0)20 8922 9333
Howard has over 30 years’ experience providing commercial, strategic advice to businesses facing complex challenges.
He specialises in litigation support to law firms seeking expert accountancy input and to businesses who are either claimants or defendants:
- Writing CPR Part 35 expert reports and giving court testimony in relation to complex accountancy matters. He is a member of The Academy of Experts.
- Providing forensic accounting, business valuations, fraud investigations and contract reviews
- Helping parties to embark on litigation wisely by advising them on the likely risks and impacts of a court case on them and their business (drawing on his personal experience as claimant in a case that led to a 23-day trial in the High Court)
As a trained executive coach, Howard also helps other talented people to meet new challenges.
Howard’s career has included running his own successful accountancy practice before becoming a partner at BKL for 16 years, and a large handful of non-executive directorships. In 2022 at age 60 he became a consultant.
Howard helps private companies respond to complex challenges, including:
- Strategic planning
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Resolving disputes
- Structuring for growth and expansion
Pilot and parent
Howard relaxes by flying light aircraft in the traffic-free skies above the UK and continental Europe. At other times, his wife and their two grown up children keep him grounded.