Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Proactive and experienced tax specialist
T +44 (0)20 8922 9073
Combining a forward-thinking approach with over 20 years of tax experience, Helena guides businesses and their owners through a range of tax situations.
Helena enjoys building lasting relationships with clients by providing clear and pragmatic tax advice which considers their commercial goals and possible exit strategies. She understands that in a complex tax landscape, focusing on prospective tax changes enables her to advise clients proactively and help them to avoid surprises.
Helena’s collaborative approach includes working with audit & assurance colleagues to deal with specific tax and accounting matters during audit planning. In advising business owners, her technical expertise complements that of private client colleagues.
Helena’s diverse experience includes:
- Tax planning exercises for clients holding UK property
- Successful outcomes to HMRC enquiries involving Business Asset Disposal Relief
- Advising offshore structures involving hybrid and transparent entities in light of changes to corporate tax rules
- Share scheme planning for employees
- UK tax treatment of funds and trust structures
- Capital allowance planning on the treatment of expenditure incurred by complex overseas structures
When not navigating the tax landscape, Helena enjoys exploring countryside landscapes. She enjoys her frequent trips to Borsetshire (via episodes of The Archers) and regular visits to Bologna where she lived for a while.