Experienced auditor and technical accounting specialist
Catalina combines her expertise as an audit manager with her experience in solving technical accounting queries. This has enabled her to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
In supporting clients, Catalina’s specialisms include:
- Focused guidance through complex transactions
- Ideas and action plans for system changes
- Preparing and auditing consolidated accounts, in particular those with large and more complex structures
Catalina’s expertise means that she helps a variety of business, including:
- Financial services firms, particularly those which hold client money
- Brokers specialising in CFDs, financial spread betting and spread trading, specialist investment managers and FX brokers
- Property companies and groups
- Retail and hospitality companies and groups
- Large group consolidations and international groups
Outside work, while Catalina’s two young children tend not to raise technical accounting queries with her, she does dedicate most of her free time to them – with some time set aside for swimming and good books too.