Assistant Director of Client Services
Collaborative adviser specialising in the hospitality and technology sectors
Alison is passionate about helping people with the challenges and opportunities they encounter in business, by bringing people together and working collaboratively to find the best ways forward.
She specialises in giving audit, accounts and tax advice to clients who work in:
- Hospitality and leisure: hotels, restaurants and serviced offices
- Technology and digital: software development companies, R&D technology businesses
Alison applies her enthusiasm to even the most complex technical projects. Her experience includes:
- Group structures and transactions
- Reviewing systems and evaluating controls
- Advising on ways to improve efficiencies and reduce risk
As Assistant Director of Client Services, Alison helps to ensure that our assurance team has all the resources and expertise required to continue supporting our clients’ growth. She also has a leading role on our events and social committee. Her friendly and proactive approach is at the heart of her relationships with BKL colleagues.
Away from work, Alison enjoys baking, Lego and indoor rock climbing.