Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified (ACA/ ACCA) accountant to join our Assurance (Audit) team at senior level. You will have the opportunity to support a diverse base of clients from a wide variety of sectors such as property, financial services and technology, as well as supporting and developing other members of your team.
The role requires previous experience leading teams on audit and accounting assignments.
We want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you the support you need to hone your skills and reach the peak of your career with stimulating work from high calibre clients, an open atmosphere, and the freedom you need to succeed.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out audit assignments and being responsible for every aspect of the file, from planning through to completion
- Managing a team of juniors/semi-seniors, being accountable for their work and providing constructive feedback as you support them through their accountancy qualification
- Working closely with managers and partners, assisting them with the submission of final (audited) accounts and tax computations within reporting and client deadlines
- Attending finalisation meetings with clients to support managers and partners in presenting the team’s findings
- Building relationships with clients on and offsite as a representative of BKL
- You’re a qualified accountant in an accountancy practice and have worked on numerous audit assignments across a variety of industries.
- You’ve completed your professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- You’re technically competent across all areas of the audit file
- You’re proactive in developing your knowledge through your own independent research, using internal and external resources
If you enjoy problem solving and a fast-changing environment, you will thrive in this role.
As in all BKL roles, you will be able to take a flexible approach: balancing independent work with teamwork, and remote working with time in the office with colleagues.
You can get an insight into life at BKL on this page or by browsing our social media.
One thing that makes BKL different? We were the first Top 100 accountancy firm to become a Certified B Corporation. In joining us, you’ll become part of a business that’s committed to balancing profit and purpose.
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team and our clients, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Part of how we'll get to know you, and make sure we'd work well together, is aptitude & psychometric testing during our selection process.
The start date of this role is as soon as possible... so we're ready when you are!