At our webinar on 10 March 2022, our tax and wealth management specialists discussed a variety of personal tax planning opportunities for the 2022/23 tax year. These included:
- ISAs and other tax allowances for your savings
- Reviewing the return you’re receiving on your capital
- Making use of your personal allowances within a couple
- Using your annual tax-free allowances when making financial gifts or pension contributions
- tax-free childcare
- Ensuring your will is up to date and tax efficient
- The benefits of electric cars
The slides from the webinar are available here.
Thank you to everyone who submitted questions during the webinar. For any questions that we didn’t cover, you’re welcome to get in touch using our enquiry form. We’d be pleased to help.
Our YouTube channel has recordings of our previous webinars.
To ensure you hear about our future webinars and events, subscribe to our mailings.
BKL Wealth Management Limited is an appointed representative of Vintage Wealth Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 593380.