Tax planning tips for 2021
2020 brought financial uncertainty for many people and their families. With that uncertainty continuing into this year, it makes sense to prepare yourself and your finances for the 2021/22 tax year as early as possible.
At our webinar on Friday 8 January, our tax specialists discussed a variety of tax planning opportunities, including:
- ISAs and other tax allowances for your savings
- Reviewing the return you’re receiving on your capital
- Making use of your personal allowances within a couple
- Using your annual tax-free allowances when making financial gifts or pension contributions
- Tax-Free Childcare
- Ensuring your will is up to date and tax efficient
- The benefits of electric cars
- Reviewing non-UK domicile remittances
The slides from the webinar are available here.
Thank you to everyone who submitted questions during the webinar. For any questions that we didn’t cover, you’re welcome to get in touch using our enquiry form. We’d be pleased to help.
Our YouTube channel has recordings of our previous webinars.
To ensure you hear about our future webinars and events, subscribe to our mailings.