At our tax webinar on Thursday 13 September, Anthony Newgrosh and David Whiscombe focused on the application of the capital gains tax (CGT) rules to partnerships and LLPs, including:
- Allocation of gains between partners
- Change in profit-sharing ratios
- Entrepreneurs’ relief for partnerships
- Rollover relief on replacement of partnership assets
- Relief on incorporation of a partnership business
- Relief on gifts of partnership interests
Also available: webinar slides.
As mentioned during the webinar, David Whiscombe is also the author of Partnership Taxation 2018/19, published by Bloomsbury Professional, who are very kindly offering a 20% discount on the book to our webinar listeners. Please use the discount code PT20 when ordering the book from the Bloomsbury Professional website. The discount code will expire on 14 November.
Our YouTube channel has recordings of our previous webinars.
To ensure you hear about our future webinars and events, subscribe to our mailings.