Our experts in blockchain and cryptocurrency tax were pleased to team up with Mackrell Solicitors and Armanino LLP to discuss digital asset tax on 25 May 2021.
The growth of blockchain and cryptoassets provides companies and individuals alike with exciting opportunities. These include new payment methods, types of commerce and ways of verifying ID.
However, if you’ve been exploring these areas – in the UK, the US or elsewhere – you may have found digital asset tax guidance hard to come by.
This webinar provided information about tax issues related to digital assets.
What we discussed
- Recent and future developments in the blockchain industry
- Corporate tax issues
- Personal tax issues
Who took part
- Jon Wedge, Financial Services Partner at BKL
- Geraint Jones, Private Client Tax Partner at BKL
- Sam Inkersole, Tax Manager at BKL
- Darlene Chiang, Counsel at Hoge Fenton; Head of Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Practice Group at Mackrell International
- Thomas Hulme, Head of Blockchain and Cryptoasset at Mackrell.Solicitors
- Yu-Ting Wang, Tax Partner at Armanino LLP
- Noah Buxton, Managing Director of Blockchain Services at Armanino LLP
Our specialists would be pleased to give advice on the tax implications of cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. Please get in touch using our enquiry form.