In the Summer 2020 issue of Financial Focus, our wealth management team looks at:
- Holding your nerve with your investments: Hard as it feels, now is the time to try and stay calm
- It will happen to you: Lockdown prompts a will-writing uptake
- Planning towards your century: Living longer, active lives requires careful financial planning
- Tax rises on the way: Funding the government’s COVID-19 measures will fall on taxpayers
- Time to review your drawdown plans: How coronavirus could impact your pension withdrawals
- The kids are alright: Savings limits for children have doubled as Child Trust Funds start maturing this year
- Leaving it to chance: Can you afford to rely on State provision?
You can read Financial Focus by clicking below.
For more information on the topics covered, please get in touch with your usual BKL contact or use our enquiry form.
BKL Wealth Management Limited is an appointed representative of Vintage Wealth Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 593380.