In the Autumn 2019 issue of Financial Focus, our wealth management team looks at:
- Simplifying the inheritance tax rules: Potential changes could have an impact on your estate planning
- Taking the long view on your investments? Holding steady through volatility can benefit your investment outcome
- Homing in on capital gains: New tightened rules on gains from residential property sales come in from next year
- Time for a university fees shake-up? A review of post-18 education may lead to a shake-up in student funding
- Workplace pensions – good start but not enough: Auto enrolment is seven years old, but pension contributions are still under-funded
- Future-proofing your retirement finances: Get a grip on your expenditure and income with focused cashflow planning
You can read Financial Focus by clicking below.
For more information on the topics covered, please get in touch with your usual BKL contact or use our enquiry form.
BKL Wealth Management Limited is an appointed representative of Vintage Wealth Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 593380.