Be free to be yourself
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully or part qualified People Professional (CIPD) to join our People Team.
The role requires a progressive and commercial outlook, analytical aptitude and previous experience of coaching and advising senior leaders and ideally external clients on emerging and routine generalist HR practice.
We know you have a lot to offer. That’s why we want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you stimulating work, exposure to high calibre clients, an opportunity to be creative and to think big, an open atmosphere and the freedom you need to succeed.
And because we’re based in north London with a well-established commitment to flexible working, you won’t have to worry about the commute into the City or central London.
You will work with your own internal and external client base.
Your role will include:
- Partnering with your colleagues – a mix of professional and support services including ACA trainees – to offer an excellent and proactive generalist advisory service that puts people first
- Providing commercial, service-specific advice to BKL department heads and external clients, tailored to help them solve business problems and to achieve strategic aims
- Contributing to or leading on business-wide strategic projects
There’s lots of responsibility and the freedom to manage how you deliver.
What we’re looking for
- A hands-on qualified HR professional with experience of working in a progressive and possibly creative business
- An adept and generalist practitioner with a growth mindset
- A part or fully qualified CIPD professional and technically competent across all areas of generalist practice
- Proactive in developing your knowledge through your own independent research, using internal and external resources
People who are passionate about inclusion and talent development are especially welcome.
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. In all our roles, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that BKL thrives on teamwork. By using leading software, we make our clients’ lives easier and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
Ready to break free from the conventional?
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team and our clients, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Aptitude and psychometric testing will be part of our selection process. The start date of this role will be as soon as possible.