Be free to be yourself
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to join our IT team.
We know you have a lot to offer. That’s why we want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you the support you need to hone your skills and reach the peak of your career with stimulating work from high calibre clients, an open atmosphere, and the freedom you need to succeed.
And because we’re based in north London with a well-established commitment to flexible working, you won’t have to worry about a typical commute into the City or central London.
Working with colleagues in BKL’s IT team and the wider firm to turn BKL’s business requirements into successful IT projects across SSDs business units. Ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and to an excellent standard.
Your role will include:
- Listening and communicating in a way that demonstrates an understanding of what is important to the business and our people
- Developing creative solutions with the bigger picture in mind
- Considering innovative ways to anticipate people’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Putting people first and taking pride in supporting colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Building trust with a diverse range of people to meet goals
- Setting high standards by getting things done efficiently, seeing them through from start to finish, staying focussed and meeting commitments – as well as encouraging these qualities in others
What we’re looking for
- You have a recognised project management qualification and are able to work under pressure across a multi-service environment, with excellent time management skills
- You have experience in turning business requirements into IT solutions and are able to work independently and within a team environment
- You understand different project management approaches e.g. waterfall (sequential) and agile (revising through feedback)
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. In all our roles, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that BKL thrives on teamwork. By using leading software, we make our clients’ lives easier, and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
Ready to break free from the conventional?
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team, our clients and our business, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Aptitude and psychometric testing will be part of our selection process.
The start date for this role will be 1 November 2021.