Be free to be yourself
This is an exciting opportunity for an accountant at senior level to join our Advance Business Services team providing accounts and outsourcing services to clients. The role requires previous experience leading teams on accounting and outsourcing assignments.
We know you have a lot to offer. That’s why we want to give you the freedom to thrive no matter who you are or what your background. We’ll give you the support you need to hone your skills and reach the peak of your career with stimulating work from high calibre clients, an open atmosphere and the freedom you need to succeed.
And because we’re based in north London with a well established commitment to flexible working, you won’t have to worry about a typical commute into the City or central London.
- Managing a portfolio, delivering client work in line with individual client engagements, including all compliance work, ad hoc work and day to day queries for predominantly property based clients.
- Developing the portfolio, proactively monitoring this portfolio, seeking new opportunities to grow it by providing other BKL services to the existing clients
- Extending the portfolio, growing your own portfolio by supporting partners in winning new client work through tenders, proposals and introducing leads
- Interacting with clients with regard to analysing their management and year end accounts and data to help them make real time management decisions.
- Supporting partners and directors, acting as a support and first point of contact for portfolio holders within the firm, assisting them with their portfolios and supporting their clients
- Responsibility for providing technical support to your team on specific areas; developing and implementing new ideas to ensure technical competencies are up to date in your department
- Overseeing consistent training and support for more junior colleagues; initiating new ideas; putting firmwide strategies into action in your department
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an accountant with experience in an accountancy practice
- Has worked on numerous assignments across a variety of industries
- Has completed their professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA) or has experience demonstrating their ability to thrive within the role
- Is technically competent across all areas of the accounts file
- Is proactive in developing their knowledge through their own independent research, using internal and external resources
This role is particularly suited to people who like problem solving and a fast-changing environment. In all our roles, we value people who are happy to work independently while recognising that BKL thrives on teamwork. By using leading software, we make our clients’ lives easier and you will be at the forefront of this by welcoming technology.
Ready to break free from the conventional?
If you are interested in a professional career and are able to make a real difference to our team and our clients, we’d be delighted to hear from you. To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter or email along with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or use the application form on this page.
Aptitude and psychometric testing will be part of our selection process. During the selection process, we will want to have an insight in your exam track record of your current accountancy studies.
The start date of this role is as soon as possible.