‘This popular book offers a comprehensive guide to the law and practice relating to the taxation of partnerships in the UK. It contains a wealth of worked examples, and is up-to-date to the Finance Act 2016. It includes numerous worked examples to illustrate the practical effects of the law and extensive cross-references to legislation and case law.
- Accountants and tax practitioners will find this book essential reading as it covers a range of topics including:
- Calculating income and gains for partnerships;
- Dealing with self-assessment claims and returns;
- Coverage of specific situations – change of accounting date, death or retirement of a partner and incorporation;
- Examination of the benefits of setting up a limited partnership or a limited liability partnership;
Appendices include useful reference material, including up-to-date partnership legislation.’