Our recent Brexit and construction report offers expert insights into the challenges and opportunities for the construction sector in 2021.
At our Zoom panel on 11 May 2021, we explored these topics further.
Among our topics were:
- Supply chain challenges
- New VAT rules
- Challenges for EU workers
- The need for sustainability
- Building back better
Joining our construction specialists were banking and legal experts in the sector.
- Myfanwy Neville – Property & Construction Partner, BKL
- Simon Eaton – Construction Partner, BKL
- Richie Coulson – Area Director, Construction and Transport, Lloyds Banking Group
- Sharmila Mehta – Partner, Keystone Law
If you’d like to discuss any of the points raised, our construction team would be happy to have a chat with you. Please get in touch with your usual BKL contact or use our enquiry form.