To be the ‘go to’ firm of accountants, experts and tax advisers for successful entrepreneurs; where all our people are enthused and passionately share the same core values. To be the benchmark by which other firms measure themselves.
Delivering. Challenging. Thinking. Our strapline summarises what we believe our business is all about. We deliver what we promise and more: we challenge the status quo: and above all, we think. Our fundamental values are reflected in the way we work: so we –
- Deliver We don’t take on work we can’t do and we don’t promise what we can’t deliver. If we say we’ll do something, we do it. Simple as that.
- Find a way We do more than answer questions. We question answers; we get under the skin of a problem to solve it; and we don’t give up until we’ve found not just any solution, but the best solution.
- Keep it simple The best answer is the simplest one that ‘works’. Our instinct is to avoid unnecessary complexity. We don’t hide behind jargon; we talk to you with clarity and precision. And we don’t sit on the fence; we tell you plainly what we advise.
- Make a difference Talent and brains are only half the story – it’s what you do with them that counts. We support and encourage our people to think and contribute; to mentor and be mentored; to welcome challenge; to be catalysts or simply roll up their sleeves and get involved. What matters most is to make every contribution count.
- Work together We recognise the power and the value of the collective mind – we work best when we work together.
- Maintain respect and integrity We value our integrity. We acknowledge the worth of others in all that we do. We expect honesty, fairness, inclusivity and professionalism in all our dealings with peers and colleagues, with our clients, and our community and environment.
It’s all very well to have a great set of values – but what does it actually mean for us? Find out how we introduced the concepts and embedded them into our everyday business here.