Consultancy advice to tax professionals
You don’t need us to tell you that tax is not getting any simpler.
Scarcely a day seems to go by without the announcement of some new practice, initiative, statutory instrument or case law decision. Keeping up-to-date in tax is getting to be a full-time job. And when you take account of the financial and reputational risk of getting things wrong, the task can seem daunting.
By drawing upon our expertise, you’ll be able to provide your clients with advice on all direct and indirect tax matters. Our specialists can advise you on tax matters affecting private individuals, business owners and employers quickly and cost-effectively.
Expert advice from tax specialists
You can get robust, practical tax advice for your clients when you need it from our specialists.
For tax planning and preparing tax returns, we can:
- provide a quick second opinion by phone
- design and implement an entire tax planning strategy
- draft a report or opinion for presentation to your client.
For tax disclosures, disputes and investigations, we can:
- provide advice on tax disputes, including ghostwriting letters to HMRC
- manage a complex HMRC investigation disclosure report
- provide advice on taking cases to tax tribunals
- support your client at a meeting with HMRC
- represent your client at a tax tribunal.
Tax surgeries at your office or your client’s office
We can run a half day or whole day tax surgery if you would like advice on multiple matters or one case that is particularly complicated.
Your client will remain your client
We guarantee not to accept instructions directly from your client without your prior agreement. Your client will remain safely your client.
During the assignment, we can be as high-profile or low-profile with your client as you wish. You may want to introduce us as a specialist external consultant. Or you may want us to remain invisible. That’s entirely up to you.