A formal audit is the best choice when you need a generally recognised and robust form of external assurance.
Even if your organisation is not legally required to have an audit, you may choose to have a voluntary audit because it is:
- The only thing you feel will give you comfort over the running of your organisation
- A contractual requirement to win work from a key customer
- A legal requirement in your shareholders’ agreement
- Part of the banking arrangement you have with your financier
- The best way to prepare your financials for a potential sale of business in the future
- Paving the way for a mandatory audit in the following year
- The same cost for you as an assurance engagement, due to your circumstances
For more information or help from one of our audit specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form.