Technology and Digital
Accountants and advisers for technology and digital businesses
Technology runs through the core of almost every business and the technology and digital sector is helping to drive innovation and efficiencies across sectors and across borders. We have a dedicated team who not only understands the technology and services you provide but also what impact that has on the wider marketplace.
Because of our extensive knowledge of the technology and digital industry, you’ll get accounting services and commercial advice that really work for your business.
In-depth understanding of the issues facing entrepreneurial technology and digital businesses
Many of our clients are serial entrepreneurs. They come to us to guide them through the various stages of their business – from startup, through rapid growth and expansion to selling their business and subsequent investment.
Our team of technology and digital accountants, tax experts and specialist advisers can help you to address the issues that impact on your business.
For startups or smaller businesses:
- Choosing the right legal structure for your business
- Initial legal agreements, e.g. shareholder agreements
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS)
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) schemes
- Tax planning: keep more of what you earn
- Commercial and financial advice when you need it
- Outsourcing: handling as much of your bookkeeping, accounting and payroll as you wish
For larger and more established businesses:
- Sophisticated tax planning, including claiming R&D credits and Patent Box relief
- Company formations and group structuring advice
- Intellectual property and patents
- Share issues, shareholding agreements and employee share schemes
- Commercial agreements
- Compliance and regulatory advice
- Strategic advice: including providing a sounding board when you need to talk through an important decision
Broad experience across the technology and digital sector
We’re passionate about the sector and advise entrepreneurial businesses of all types, including:
- Established software houses
- Digital media agencies
- Hardware manufacturers
- Software engineers
- Startup businesses in receipt of or seeking seed capital
- App designers
- Graphics houses
- Web design businesses
- Freelance IT consultants
For more information or help from one of our technology and digital specialists, please contact us using the enquiry form below.