Film, TV, Music and Media
Making your creative work really work for you
Can your accountant really make you more creative? That’s exactly the aim of our experienced media team.
You can ask us to take away the administrative hassle of running your business, giving you time to work on your projects, whether in the UK or overseas.
We can help plan around fluctuating income streams, offering sound financial advice and guidance for solid investments.
Whether you need strategic business advice, expert tax planning or a safe pair of hands to manage your finances, we can help.
Our media team has decades of experience working with individuals and businesses in film, television, music, books, publishing, art, photography, radio, public relations, advertising, sport and the theatre.
Complete accounting and tax services – tailored to the creative industries
You often need quick responses when working on a project – sometimes a same day response, sometimes during unsociable hours – particularly for contracts and international issues.
As that’s the way you work, that’s the way we work too.
You can rely on us for a swift response and pragmatic, easy-to-implement solutions when you need:
- Tour accounting services
- Company formation
- Business and financial advice
- Tax planning
- Complete financial outsourcing
We can also handle your time-consuming financial administration, including:
- Annual and management accounts
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Running your payroll
Our tax experts can help you:
- Structure your finances tax efficiently
- Manage your cashflow to deal with the inevitable peaks and troughs in your income
- Spin out a successful product to the market or manage digital assets by advising on tax structures
- Account for your overseas work in your UK tax return
- Register for VAT and participate in specialist VAT schemes
- Handle all your other tax matters
Managing finances for you and your family
When you live on an inconsistent income stream, you need flexible financial support.
We can help make your money work harder for you and your family when:
- Times are good – by guiding your financial decisions and investments
- Times are tough – by evaluating and restructuring your finances
- You are working abroad for prolonged periods – by providing total financial management so you can concentrate on your work.
For more information or help from one of our media specialists, please contact us using our enquiry form below.