|Neil Graham, Specialist Accountant for SMEs
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8922 9307
Languages: French and Russian (written only)
Accountant and advisor for businesses without accounts departments
Neil helps freelancers, family businesses and SMEs to manage and grow their businesses.
Neil believes that “there are no stupid questions” when it comes to his clients’ money. He is always happy to chat through decisions that his clients are making – no matter how big or small.
He has helped his clients to decide:
- how to much to invest in their business for future growth
- how much to pay themselves and how to pay it
- how to divide up a family company after a divorce
- how to calculate the VAT payable on purchases from overseas
- how to protect themselves with critical illness cover
- how to structure their finances so they are tax efficient
- and how to solve just about every other problem in business
He has both a personal and business interest in information technology. So, not surprisingly, his clients include many IT consultants.
Neil also acts as finance director for the PCG (Professional Contractors Group), which represents 20,000 UK freelancers. He structured their finances and provides business advice.
City and West End trained
Neil qualified as a Chartered Accountant while training with a firm of accountants in the City. He joined Berg Kaprow Lewis after working at two other firms in the City and West End and in 2013 celebrated his 25th anniversary with the firm.
Freeman of the City of London and Formula One fan
Neil is a Freeman of The Worshipful Company of Basketmakers. He is the third generation of his family to be a Freeman of the City. Sadly, freeman no longer have the right to drive sheep over London Bridge – although he has not found this to be too much of an inconvenience.
He is a long-time Formula One fan. He was part of the cheering crowd at Silverstone when Lewis Hamilton won the Championship.