Legal information and disclaimer
- The Information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
- Furthermore, this website contains links to external sources of information which we believe you will find useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
- Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C001010581.
- The use of the term “partner” or “principal” on this website or other communication from Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP refers either to an individual member of Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP or to an individual having a controlling interest in a corporate member of Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP.
- The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.
- Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP is an English limited liability partnership incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 with registered number OC 303950. A list of members is available at the registered office 35 Ballards Lane, London, N3 1XW, England. BKL Tax is a business name of Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP.
- E-mails you receive from Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
- Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on the website bkl.co.uk is held by Berg Kaprow Lewis LLP and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission. All rights reserved.BKL and BrassTax are registered trademarks.
- UNITED STATES CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the United States Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice contained in any communication you receive from us (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed therein.