BKL are a leading firm of chartered accountants, tax specialists & auditors based in London. Offering accountancy services, tax & audit advice to businesses, self employed individuals & families, in London and the surrounding counties. For in depth information about our specialist tax services, please visit our dedicated tax website: www.bkltax.co.uk.
Request a call back:
- Accidental overpayments
- Taxation Notes for Charities
- CGT for non-resident property owners
- Gathering MOSS: non-registered traders
- ER and goodwill: avoidance?
- HMRC launch new voluntary disclosures campaign for solicitors
- There’s (still) no money left
- The Autumn Statement 2014
- ER inquisition ahead?
- Holiday pay and overtime – oversight and overkill?
- Banks face interest rate cap mis-selling payouts
- BKL on Video
- Small businesses to launch mis-selling challenge
- Lord Adonis: Business leaders oppose Labour over taxes
- Cable claims RBS misused EFG
- Cayman Islands reject plea for shell firm transparency
- Balls refuses to detail tax and spending plans
- CBI accused of not representing SMEs on Europe
- New delay to redress scheme
- Taxpayers turn to Twitter for help
@mrdanielberg That's a relief, but only because we feared it was an accountant-induced coma. Which is of course an utterly fictional idea.
Our Briefing on accidental tax overpayments bkl.co.uk/bkl-briefing/a… uses 'account' twice in one sentence. We must have accounts on the brain.