BKL are a leading firm of chartered accountants, tax specialists & auditors based in London. Offering accountancy services, tax & audit advice to businesses, self employed individuals & families, in London and the surrounding counties. For in depth information about our specialist tax services, please visit our dedicated tax website: www.bkltax.co.uk.
Request a call back:
- Paid up? Please check up.
- Underdog fails to enchant Appeal Court: the Eclipse case
- Claiming Capital Allowances on commercial buildings – the rules
- Accidental overpayments
- Taxation Notes for Charities
- CGT for non-resident property owners
- Gathering MOSS: non-registered traders
- ER and goodwill: avoidance?
- HMRC launch new voluntary disclosures campaign for solicitors
- There’s (still) no money left
- Hancock: Late-payers will be struck off
- Barclays to allow payments via Twitter
- SME support initiatives too complex
- Lib Dems propose making aiding tax evasion a criminal offence
- IDS accuses Miliband of tax avoidance
- Stop mudslinging and simplify the tax code
- UK200Group Daily Comment: Companies ‘let down’ by interest rate swap mis-selling redress
- Blunkett calls for reintroduction of “death tax”
- Clegg outlines tax plans
- Ed Miliband’s promise to renters
A productive visit from @WithersLLP, who came to speak to us today about HMRC raids. Thanks for being with us, Withers!
In our blog: our thoughts on Mathew Hancock's plan to strike off those who pay suppliers late. bkl.co.uk/blog/hancock-l…
Barclays is to allow payments via Twitter with its Pingit app. Our thoughts on this in our blog: bkl.co.uk/blog/barclays-…
On Facebook: more about the Exam Success presentation we held this week. facebook.com/AccountancyCar…