BKL are a leading firm of chartered accountants, tax specialists & auditors based in London. Offering accountancy services, tax & audit advice to businesses, self employed individuals & families, in London and the surrounding counties. For in depth information about our specialist tax services, please visit our dedicated tax website: www.bkltax.co.uk. Contact us to book a free initial consultation at a meeting location convenient for you.
Request a call back:
- Property investments: transferring a portfolio to or from a company
- 31 July – last chance saloon
- Budget changes affecting property owners
- Property investments: what’s the best ownership structure?
- Changing direction: the 2015 Summer Budget
- Summer Budget Statement 2015
- The end of the HMRC’s most innovative disclosure facility ever!
- Pre-Budget action desirable?
- Cooling off: debt as consideration for CGT disposal
- HMRC and “Mid-Size Businesses”
- Borrow now, SMEs advised
- FSB: Improving mobile phone coverage in Scotland a priority
- MPs unfamiliar with small business policies
- Inflation rate falls to zero
- Tax changes will hit buy-to-let lenders
- Corporate welfare costs £93bn
- Rent revenues could fund new homes
- Budget must tackle tax perversity
- £250m of pension pots spent on housing
- Queen’s Speech: Tories’ housing plans
@stephenshouse One of our staff had his barmitzvah party at Avenue House (as it was then) 20 years ago today.He must like being in Finchley!
Despite what the Buggles song says, no radio stars were harmed in the making of our Team Q&A videos. youtube.com/playlist?list=…
@IPFSLtd If it's good enough for the future Queen, it's good enough for us. Not that we're corporate dragons. (Except maybe on Mondays.)