BKL are a leading firm of chartered accountants, tax specialists & auditors based in London. Offering accountancy services, tax & audit advice to businesses, self employed individuals & families, in London and the surrounding counties. For in depth information about our specialist tax services, please visit our dedicated tax website: www.bkltax.co.uk.
Request a call back:
- Taxation Notes for Charities
- CGT for non-resident property owners
- Gathering MOSS: non-registered traders
- ER and goodwill: avoidance?
- HMRC launch new voluntary disclosures campaign for solicitors
- There’s (still) no money left
- The Autumn Statement 2014
- ER inquisition ahead?
- Holiday pay and overtime – oversight and overkill?
- An entertaining question: what’s deductible?
- Lord Adonis: Business leaders oppose Labour over taxes
- Cable claims RBS misused EFG
- Cayman Islands reject plea for shell firm transparency
- Balls refuses to detail tax and spending plans
- CBI accused of not representing SMEs on Europe
- New delay to redress scheme
- Taxpayers turn to Twitter for help
- EU ruling a threat to SMEs
- Crackdown on exploitation of tax break
- Tax tip-offs increase
Partners. Meet the partners. They're the modern Stone Age family. (OK, not quite. That's Flintstone, not Hartstone.) bkl.co.uk/who-we-are/mee…
Our latest BKL Briefing, Taxation Notes for Charities, builds sensibly on a self-explanatory title. See for yourself: bkl.co.uk/bkl-briefing/t…